Chicken with Chipotle, Mushroom, and Kale Cream Sauce
Creamy Chipotle, mushroom, and kale cream sauce is super easy, and super delicious.
Recipe type: Dinner
- Chicken Breast
- 1 pt Sour Cream
- 1 cup chopped kale
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- ½ cup Chipotle Jalapeno Wine
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- ½ cup olive oil
- Heat oven to 375
- Cut chicken breast length wise to create to thinner breasts
- Place in oven safe dish with ½ cup of olive oil
- Once chicken is in the oven, combine all the other ingredients into a pot
- Place pot of low-medium heat and stir until melted and warm
- Pour over the chicken and place back into the oven
- Bake until chicken is done cooking (15-20 minutes total)
- Serve over fresh rice or pasta
Jalapeño Wine Lemonade
Despite his sour appearance, this traveler is certain to be the talk of every get-together. He’s part Mississippi plantation, part Rocky Mountain foothills. A vacationer at heart, he’s a free spirit who can’t be boxed in or bottled up and always delivers the entertaining twist needed to turn ordinary occasions into unforgettable escapes.
Seasonal releases in Watermelon, Strawberry, and teas!