- 1 cup Chipotle Wine
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 8 oz. (2 cups) shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 oz. (2 cups) shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 2-5 jalapenos - Smoked or Roasted - (diced) depending on heat
- Prepare the fondue pot by slicing a fresh garlic clove in half, then rubbing the sides and base of the pot with the cut side of the garlic.
- Pour wine and cornstarch into a saucepan on the stove. Whisk over medium low heat until the cornstarch fully dissolves into the liquid.
- Begin adding the shredded cheese to the pot gradually, one handful at a time. Whisk the cheese continuously as it melts. Let each handful of cheese melt before adding the next handful.
- Do not raise the heat or let the cheese come to a boil. When all of the cheese is melted, check the texture. If it seems too thick or lumpy, add a little more wine and whisk until the texture is smooth and right for dipping.
- Add the minced smoked or roasted jalapenos to the pot and whisk to blend. Whisk in the smoked paprika until well blended.
- Transfer the melted cheese mixture to your fondue pot.
- Turn the pot on or light the heat source; keep the heat very low so the cheese stays soft, but doesn't boil.
Jalapeño Wine Lemonade
Despite his sour appearance, this traveler is certain to be the talk of every get-together. He’s part Mississippi plantation, part Rocky Mountain foothills. A vacationer at heart, he’s a free spirit who can’t be boxed in or bottled up and always delivers the entertaining twist needed to turn ordinary occasions into unforgettable escapes.
Seasonal releases in Watermelon, Strawberry, and teas!