- 3 ounces honey
- 1.5 ounces hot water
- 3 ounces Potter's Original Jalapeno Wine
- 3 ounces reposado tequila
- 1.5 ounces freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Garnish (optional): Twist of lemon rind
- For honey syrup: Stir honey and hot water together.
- Combine Jalapeno Wine, tequila, lemon juice, and honey syrup in a cocktail shaker. Fill shaker with ice and shake for 15 seconds. Strain into a chilled martini glass and garnish. Serve straight up.
Slightly spicy, Jalapeño Wine, with a balanced light sweetness. Excellent sipping wine on a quiet evening at home or with friends. Try it as an aperitif before your next meal to stimulate your taste buds and appetite. Add it to your sangria for that something special. It’s uses are limited only by your imagination.
Outstanding cooking addition. Use it to marinate, sauté, slow cook or as a reduction. Incredible with chicken, shrimp, fish or lamb. Try it on all seafood, it adds tremendous flavor without too much kick. Clams are a favorite.