This AMAZING Jalapeno Coconut Lemonade is seriously addicting. Using Potter Wine’s Best-Selling Jalapeno Wine Lemonade, this drink is sweet, spicy, and easy to make.
Kicked Up Jalapeno Coconut Lemonade
* makes 1 gallon – ya know… enough to share with friends
Author: Aimee Stephenson
- 2 – 6 oz. cans pineapple juice
- 1.5 c. Potter’s Jalapeño Lemonade
- 1.5 c. Whipped vodka
- 3 c. New Amsterdam Coconut vodka
- 3 c. Malibu rum
- ¾ c. fresh lemon juice (about 4 large lemons)
- ¾ c. fresh lime juice (about 8 large limes)
- 6 c. coconut water
- Add all ingredients
- Leaving coconut water for last
- You may not need 6 cups of coconut, just use it to fill a gallon container to the top.
- Shake well, and serve over ice.