This AMAZING Jalapeno Coconut Lemonade is seriously addicting. Using Potter Wine’s Best-Selling Jalapeno Wine Lemonade, this drink is sweet, spicy, and easy to make.
- 2 – 6 oz. cans pineapple juice
- 1.5 c. Potter’s Jalapeño Lemonade
- 1.5 c. Whipped vodka
- 3 c. New Amsterdam Coconut vodka
- 3 c. Malibu rum
- ¾ c. fresh lemon juice (about 4 large lemons)
- ¾ c. fresh lime juice (about 8 large limes)
- 6 c. coconut water
- Add all ingredients
- Leaving coconut water for last
- You may not need 6 cups of coconut, just use it to fill a gallon container to the top.
- Shake well, and serve over ice.
Jalapeño Wine Lemonade
Despite his sour appearance, this traveler is certain to be the talk of every get-together. He’s part Mississippi plantation, part Rocky Mountain foothills. A vacationer at heart, he’s a free spirit who can’t be boxed in or bottled up and always delivers the entertaining twist needed to turn ordinary occasions into unforgettable escapes.
Seasonal releases in Watermelon, Strawberry, and teas!