Here’s how to enter the Gates to Slushy Heaven:
1. Get your hands on a pouch or five of Jalapeño Wine Lemonade.
2. Freeze the pouch for 6-8 hours, just long enough that it gets slushy, not so long that it freezes solid (but if it does simply let it thaw for a bit).
3. Make a quick strawberry purée: Blend 1 pint of strawberries with 1/2 cup water. Use more strawberries if you’d prefer.
4. Pour the strawberry purée into a large pitcher.
5. Pour 1 cup of your favorite rum into the pitcher with the purée (add more if you wish – you know your taste buds best). We used spiced rum but go with the kind you like best.
6. Cut the top off the Jalapeño Wine Lemonade pouch. Trust us.
7. Pour the contents of the entire pouch into the pitcher with the purée and rum.
8. Mix. Pour. Drink! Share if you’re into that sort of thing.
(Any rare leftovers can be kept in the freezer where they will wait for your blissful return.)
Jalapeño Wine Lemonade
Despite his sour appearance, this traveler is certain to be the talk of every get-together. He’s part Mississippi plantation, part Rocky Mountain foothills. A vacationer at heart, he’s a free spirit who can’t be boxed in or bottled up and always delivers the entertaining twist needed to turn ordinary occasions into unforgettable escapes.
Seasonal releases in Watermelon, Strawberry, and teas!