- 1 can dark kidney beans, rinsed
- 1 can light kidney beans, rinsed
- 1 can black beans, rinsed
- 1 can diced fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 can original Rotel tomatoes/chilies
- 1-28oz. can Country Style Bush’s baked beans
- 1 c. bacon crumbles
- ½ c. Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce
- ¾ c. bourbon
- 1 c. Potter’s Jalapeño Wine
- ½ large sweet onion, diced
- ¼ c. rib rub
- ½ c. packed brown sugar
- ½ c. pure maple syrup
- 1 tbls. Crushed red peppers
- 1 tbls. Trader Joe’s Garlic Spread
- Mix all ingredients in an oven-proof dish.
- Smoke on Traeger (or similar) for 3 hours.
- Then crank heat to 225 and cook for anohter 2 hours.
Slightly spicy, Jalapeño Wine, with a balanced light sweetness. Excellent sipping wine on a quiet evening at home or with friends. Try it as an aperitif before your next meal to stimulate your taste buds and appetite. Add it to your sangria for that something special. It’s uses are limited only by your imagination.
Outstanding cooking addition. Use it to marinate, sauté, slow cook or as a reduction. Incredible with chicken, shrimp, fish or lamb. Try it on all seafood, it adds tremendous flavor without too much kick. Clams are a favorite.