- 3 large skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp. freshly ground Himalayan Salt
- 1 tsp. Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 1 tsp. fresh coarsely ground pepper
- 5 large cloves garlic (about 2 tbls.), freshly pressed
- ¼ c. minced fresh cilantro
- Juice from 1 medium lime
- 1 oz. Potters Premier Jalapeno & Grape Chipotle Wine
- Place chicken in a gallon zip lock bag. Add all ingredients and shake well. Place in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- When ready to cook, start the Traeger on smoke with the lid open until the fire is established (4 to 5 minutes). Set the temperature to 225 and preheat, lid closed, for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Place chicken breasts on the grill and let it smoke for 1 hour (at 225.)
- After an hour of smoke, crank heat up to 350. The chicken is done when it reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees. Let it rest 15 to 20 minutes before serving.
Jalapeño Wine Lemonade
Despite his sour appearance, this traveler is certain to be the talk of every get-together. He’s part Mississippi plantation, part Rocky Mountain foothills. A vacationer at heart, he’s a free spirit who can’t be boxed in or bottled up and always delivers the entertaining twist needed to turn ordinary occasions into unforgettable escapes.
Seasonal releases in Watermelon, Strawberry, and teas!