- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 1⁄2 teaspoons wasabi
- 6 cups tomato juice
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Chipotle Wine
- 3⁄4 teaspoon smoked salt
- 2 cups vodka
- In a cocktail shaker mix lime juice, wasabi, Worcestershire sauce, and Chipotle wine. Shake with a small amount of ice to thoroughly blend. Add to tomato juice in pitcher with vodka. Pour over ice in glass rimmed with smoked salt.
- A floater of Chipotle is nice and garnish as you like with pickled asparagus, pickled green beans, cocktail onions and bleu cheese stuffed olives. If you are in Wisconsin add a beef stick 🙂
- Prepare to have your mind blown...
Jalapeño Wine Lemonade
Despite his sour appearance, this traveler is certain to be the talk of every get-together. He’s part Mississippi plantation, part Rocky Mountain foothills. A vacationer at heart, he’s a free spirit who can’t be boxed in or bottled up and always delivers the entertaining twist needed to turn ordinary occasions into unforgettable escapes.
Seasonal releases in Watermelon, Strawberry, and teas!