Chipotle Garlic Sauteed Mushrooms
Author: Casey Andrews
- Unsalted Butter
- Olive Oil
- Herbs - parsley, rosemary, basil, etc., to taste
- Salt & Pepper
- POTTER WINES Chipotle Jalapeno Wine
- Heat a skillet and add olive oil and butter and half of the herbs.
- Add Mushrooms and a splash of Chipotle Jalapeno Wine (more to taste).
- Lower heat.
- Cover and simmer a couple of minutes.
- Add garlic and the rest of the herbs.
- Continue to saute until mushrooms are soft and fragrant.
Slightly spicy, Jalapeño Wine, with a balanced light sweetness. Excellent sipping wine on a quiet evening at home or with friends. Try it as an aperitif before your next meal to stimulate your taste buds and appetite. Add it to your sangria for that something special. It’s uses are limited only by your imagination.
Outstanding cooking addition. Use it to marinate, sauté, slow cook or as a reduction. Incredible with chicken, shrimp, fish or lamb. Try it on all seafood, it adds tremendous flavor without too much kick. Clams are a favorite.